Ponto BLS

Ponto BLS

jeudi 2 avril 2015

American food - part 2 by Victor

Today, we ate for the first time at the cafeteria of the school. The first thing that I noticed, is that they only have twenty three minutes to eat. That was very unusual for me, and we had to hurry up. 

Every 20 minutes, 800 students must be fed, so there are big lines

They have three rounds for lunch each one of twenty minutes, from eleven twenty am to twelve thirty-six. The cafeteria (where they eat) is very noisy during lunch. Some of the students bring their own food, but most of them eat the food that the school has. The students I have asked, all told me that the food isn't really good.  I have not tried it so I can't add my own judgment.
A slice of pizza at the cafeteria


because everything must be so quick, they use disposable plates and cutlery so that produces a lot of trash.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire